Descant Music and Art Studio proudly presents the 2020 Spring Piano Recital!
During the quarantine, many students continued taking Piano Skype lessons.
This video is a compilation of performances of songs they worked on during the last few months.
I am very proud of all of them! They all did such a wonderful job!
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Descant Music is only offering Skype Lessons.
Benefits of Skype Lessons:
- Convenience: Take lessons comfortably and safely in your own homes
- Comprehensive and focused: Since the camera is facing the hands and keys (on both ends) both the teacher and student are able to solely focus on hand posture and technique. Subtleties are more noticeable.
- Attention: Students have an easy time focusing on a device. (Understandably, to some this feels like a negative thing, but in this case, its actually beneficial.)
- Breaks Up the Day: Being home all the time can be intense. Having a lesson will be something to look forward to. And practicing through out the week is a productive and educational use of time.
- The Future: At least for now, this feels like the way of the future. Embracing change is key to progression.
"After school" time slots are available Monday thru Thursday and Saturday afternoons. Call or message us through FB Messenger for more information!